Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fired Up for The Art Crawl

Only three more days until this year's St. Paul Art Crawl! Judging from the excellent weather forecast, I expect to see an unprecedented turnout of folks milling around Lowertown this year. 

The perfect weekend awaits with the brightly majestic leaves along the riverfront being reflected in the water, the earlier evenings displaying a full moon in the making, and a wide range of artists sharing their treasures around every corner. 

I know I am looking forward to the festivities. There is an energy at the Art Crawl that fires me right up. 

My friends in the Lowertown Loft Artist Cooperative (#4 on the map) have graciously accepted my presence in their studio again. Come find me on the top floor, Studio 505, and see what else there is to explore on the way up. 

The crawl goes from Friday to Sunday. It is a free event and is a great way to spend the day with the whole family. Inspire your children or get that spark back yourself. There is a whole world of ideas waiting to be considered.